Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ceremony #8

So after getting destroyed on my last ceremony I decided to take it easy since I was still recovering, so I drank substantially less Ayahuasca then I usually do. However, although the experience was shorter lived, it was by no means easier. For about three hours after the medicine took effect I had no control over my body whatsoever. I was twitching uncontrollably and shaking as if it was freezing outside. I put on sweatpants, a hoody, and covered myself with two blankets, but I still shivered in discomfort. I can proudly say though that the feeling of having all that cold energy leaving the body is beyond words. Every inch of my physical self feels lose and nimble! In addition, as usual I had some amazingly kalaidascopic visions of anacondas, lions, and very weird unclassifiable creatures that hovered around me all night as my protectors. Towards the end of my short Ayahuasca journey I finally heard a voice telling me that an important part of my destiny is awaiting me in India. I have always been drawn towards India (especially in the months leading up to my trip to Peru) and to be reassured by a divine voice that an important part of my life journey is to take place in India is simply enchanting.

1 comment: