Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rainbows in Outer Space.

So the new group arrived on Sunday which was exciting because It's nice to meet other people who are on the same path as I am and it has a compounding effect on the healing taking place when you have people to share your experiences with after ceremony. Another inspiring aspect about this group is that we have people from all walks of life; Former Special Operations Officer for the Army, an employee for the private security company "Black Water," a computer programer, a wine salesman, and surprisingly, a guy who works for a hedge fund. The diversity in people seeking the medicine gives me great hope that Ayahuasca will go more mainstream and that a shift in the world consciousness is possible in the near future.

Now on to Ayahuasca ceremony #7:

To put it simply, I got absolutely rocked last night. Part of the reason for this was drinking about three times more Ayahuasca than everyone else. I didn't plan on drinking that much but the effects were not kicking in for a long time ( which I later realized was because food stuck in my stomach was slowing down the absorption) so I drank another half glass of Ayahuasca and sat back in my rocking chair. About fifteen minutes later the medicine took effect and it was comparable to being hit by a truck. I found myself in some extremely far out places. One place in particular was when I travelled deep into space to an area that was so dark, and mind-numbingly silent, that I really did not know what to do. I just sat there suspended somewhere in the cosmos completely helpless. Then all of a sudden a rainbows starting appearing everywhere around me which helped me recognize that light is indeed everywhere (because rainbows are just reflections of light). From this point to about three hours later I am sad to say I dont remember that much because I was just so out there that my mind couldnt focus on anything or grasp many of the symbols coming at me. Basically images were just shooting past me super fast, and with each image it had some weird calculation written out that I think was signifying its location in the universe. The calculation was not in any language we could understand. It was similar to Egyptian Hieroglyphs and the types of weird alien writing you would see in Transformers or The Fifth Element. When I came back down a little bit and woke up from a complete blackout I kept seeing rainbows! But this time they were covering the ground everywhere. Each stripe in the rainbow signified a different frequency energy emitting from the earth and into everything on the planet. Other than that, the medicine did some serious work on my intestines. It was very painful at times because my central nervous system was shooting off everywhere and it felt like someone was stepping on my bladder which is extremely uncomfortable. This went on till about 5AM. So all in all, this ceremony was not as profound as others I have had, but the medicine is always doing something in your body regardless. I am sure that tonight I will drink an amount that I can handle and therefore gain some insights into a question I have been meaning to ask the medicine; " Who am I?" Sorry for the hap hazard post :). I still haven't slept, and I still feel extremely vulnerable and tender so it is hard for me to put together a proper report.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment