Thursday, September 24, 2009

A master shaman walks into the room...

During this cerimony I had the privelage to witness what was possibly the greatest spectacle of my young life; two shamans running ceremony at the same time. About five minutes before ceremony was supposed to start Luco informed us that Alberto, quite possibly the most well known shaman in the world would be joining us for ceremony. To help you grasp how amazingly special this encounter was I will give you a little background on Alberto. Alberto is a fifty five year old master shaman who has been drinking Ayahuasca since he was eight years old (55-8=47 years of drinking Ayahuasca). Just thinking about the enormity of knowledge and wisdom Alberto has attained throughout his life and his passion for sharing it with us would have been a dream come true, but to add fuel to the fire Luco told us that Alberto was the shaman he trained under. This gave me a much deeper feeling of respect for Alberto because if he taught Luco, easily one of the top five shamans on earth, much of what he knows, then he truly is a special person. Once the ceremony started we were all catapulted into realms we had not yet expiernced up to this point. The effect of having two shamans singing their very different Icaros in perfect harmony with eachother was so astounding that it was almost to much to handle. As my visions started I found myself stairing at the intricate mandalas creating themselves before me that are often typical of Ayahuasca. As I was meditating on this mandala this white, round, supreme godhead being started floating down infront of the mandala. Right as I started to get a good look at "it" a huge hand came out of nowhere and lifted it what seemed to be like miles above me and out of site. All of a sudden I realized that the mandala I was looking at was just a little piece of the sheet around the waist of a giant protector. When my focus zoomed out I noticed not only one, but two of these giant spirit like protectors on either side of me barring my access to the godhead. Soon after this I began floating up to a transperent ceiling. When I reached the ceiling I poked it, causing it to pop and allow a large neon purple anaconda to fall through and swollow me hole. After swallowing me it traveled through a series of vortexes and tunnels that each spun at a different frequencies and cailbrated each of my chakras. Feeling like a finely tuned guitar, I opened my eyes to look around and found what looked to be a gorilla on the ceiling stairing down at me in wonder and curiosity. Laying there contemplating what had just happend, I experienced a shift of energy. It was as if a vail was lifted off me and transformed me into a new person. A new level of confidence, security, and love came over me. What is also important to point out was that these feelings did not come from somewhere else, they were always there. All I needed to do was shed the materialistic cultures idea that these are things that must be obtained externally.

No comments:

Post a Comment