Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ceremony # 9

Before I begin telling you about my ceremony I would like to discuss my recent posts. I know they may seem short or lacking in detail but I think it is just a result of the transformation taking place within me. Writing about my experience has become very trivial at times because as the barriers and crossed energies inside me start to break down, my experiences have evolved into a series of literally unexplainable events, emotions, and concepts that only I can conceptualize. I do not mean to say that only I can conceptualize them becaue I am somehow higher in thinking, but rather that they only apply to my own self and therefore could never be understood by anyone but me. Nonetheless I feel I can still go through many visions I have and some of the insights I arrive at that are more universal in nature.

Here we go.

In this ceremony I was definately cruising. After vommiting as if my mouth was the mouth of a waterfall I experienced what I believe to be my most beautiful vision. I was inside this blue cilinder with a beam of light/energy traveling up the middle of it, and brightly colored anacondas spiraling around the light beam in an upward direction. At the same time this cilinder was flying upwards at an incredible speed against a very impressive fireball that contained every shade of orange and red imaginable. So for a while I watched as the fire encompassed the cool blue cilinder and tried to find some sort of hidden meaning in what was occuring. As soon as this thought arose, the scenery changed. I opened my eyes and noticed a neon colored palm tree had sprouted and grown next to the matress where I was laying. As I examined a tree, a man like spirit with a tale walk over to the tree, climbed up to the top, and sat there for the rest of the night as my watchman. I have a strong inclination that this spirit was someone important from a past life, or possibly a diseased family member because unlike the other protectors I have met, the presence of this one gave me more joy and comfort than all the previous ones combined. I wanted to get into some of the decisions I have to make in the near future in terms of where I want to take my life so I layed there and asked the medicine what I should do. Should I go teach english in South Korea so I can save money to travel and further enhance my journey to self discovery? Should I stay in San Francisco? Move to New York? As I asked this third question, the medicine interupted me and told me that I belong where my family is and that location is secondary. It said that when you stick with your family that is when your life force is most powerful. I was happy to finally find out what I should do, but it was also very troubeling since my parents are moving to Europe in eight months to retire. Do I drop everything I have in California and go with them? This is a question I have to think very thoroughly about. Interestingly enough, when I told my mother about the revelation she told me that she and my father have already been discussing keeping the family together...Maybe my original move to Europe after college was the right choice after all. Anyways, enough of my personal decisions and on to the rest of the ceremony. The last significant part of the ceremony was when Luco came over and conducted a Ventiada on me. A Ventiada is basically a personal healing session between you and the shaman. He sings his icaros at you, opens up chakras, removes dark energies, and protects you by blowing smoke in specific places on your body. This ventiada was especially special to me because not only did he do a number on my head when he did some energy work on it and made it fly open (think of a pipe becoming unclogged). But after he was done he gave me a hug and told me how he loved me like family. After this I laid there in silence and complete bliss until the sun came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment