Friday, August 21, 2009

Ceremony #2

The second ceremony was absolutely life changing. The visions I experienced were extremely intense, even scary at times. It was definitely a night of purging and a variety of emotions. I do not know if I have already gone over this but with Ayahuasca you feel everything you are purging. For example; when you purge fears that you have it is very very scary, when you are purging mind chatter you are stuck in endless thought spirals, and when you purge any sadness you are very sad. Nonetheless, I welcomed these waves of emotions because after suffering through each part of the purging process, the joy you feel is unmeasurable. Think of it this way... take all the pleasures you can imagine in this world such as fame, money, 19 supermodel girlfriends, being loved by everyone, etc. and all these combined would only be a drop of water in the ocean of joy I was swimming in. They call Ayahuasca the vine of the dead for a reason. This is because I truly died and was reborn as the darkness left me and I became light. After my rebirth I flew all around the world visiting family and friends and showered them with the infinite love and light energy that we all have within us. I then poured it all over the earth and watched as our planet was enveloped by a red glow. Another part of the ceremony that was very special for me was when a little girl spirit flew over next to me and kissed me on the cheek. It gave me the greatest sense of comfort, love , and protection that I have ever felt. It was the feeling that no matter what I face in life, mighty forces will come to my aid. The last thing I want to tell you guys about is what the spirit world is like. Basically its a huge party. Nothing exists there except light, beauty, and love. All the spirits were smiling towards me, giving me a "thumbs up," and even bowing back to me after I bowed to them. Even when things got tough, they were always there to give me breaks from suffering to remind me of their gentle, and compassionate nature, and to show me there was light (no pun intended) at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. paul i am so proud of you! i love you! your blog is cracking me the fuck up and inspiring me. cant wait to hear all you have to say when you get home.
    xoxo baby.
    -tory

    ReplyDelete