Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ceremony # 6

We were orinally only supposed to be having five Ayahuasca ceremonies for every nine day session and Monday was supposed to be our day off, but of course I had to try to be funny at breakfast and suggest we do Ayahuasca that evening. Instead of insighting a riot of laughter and being called crazy, everyone thought it would be a great idea so Luco said it would be no problem at all. However, Luco had one condition; that we all go into the ceremony with the intention of bringing our families closer together. Since I love my family greatly, I put in an emmence amount of focus into pulling my family together with all the love my heart could muster. Eventually, my focus transcended the sheer thought of my family coming together and into a sort of trance where we became one semi transparent entity that shared a heart. In spite of my meditative state, nasua overcame me and since I could not plea for mercy to the Ayahuasca (because Ayahuasca only answers to the heart and in my heart I did not truly want it to end since it I knew it was good for me) so I could only turn to my family for the strenght and support to make it through the night. It was extremely consoling and heart-warming to know that we always have our family (and our best friends who are like family) who never pass judgment, never stop loving you, and will always put your welfare above their own. I find that the love of friends and family is one of the greatest forces in the universe and creates a bond that no worldy pressures can break.

No comments:

Post a Comment