Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ceremony # 5

My fifth ceremony was extremely physical. As Luco conducted the Icaros and the Ayahuasca began to take effect, a glowing red jelly fish type creature hovered above me and attached its many tentacles to my body. It slowly scanned my body with a beam of light, starting from my feet and ending at my head. The best comparison I could make is to that of a laser gun they use at department stores to scan barcodes. Anyways, as this jelly fish scanned my body I could feel every pore of my body emmiting light and becoming completely rejuvinated. The greatest effects took place around my intestines. I could feel energy blockages bursting open and allowing energy to channel through places that I had no idea where dormant. As many of you know, I have been on some crazy diets in my day, and I am sure that they caused a lot of disharmony in that region of my body. Now it feels as if my metabolism has been reset and when I eat I have a greater awareness as to how food affects both my physical self and my mind. I can literally feel how different foods excite or dull my mind, and if my cells are getting what they truly desire. In addition, my hand became extremely hot during ceremony, and when I asked Luco why this was happening he said that I was pulling energy from others in the room, and to take that oppurtunity to apply my hands to cold areas of my body to bring them alive and pull out the cold energy. Like last ceremony, I again found that my mind kept drifting towards very trivial thoughts and concerns, but this time something amazing happend! I was catapulted upwards from the ground floor where I was to some sort of higher plane that was full of light. The Ayahuasca was helping me to return to a higher thought process that is hard to translate into words. Even if I tried, I could not think about cultural pursuits such as the accumulation of material wealth, or even anything pertaining to the individual. I now shared a conciousness with everything and everyone. Therefore all I could do was think of love and anything that propelled the universe forward. Eventually what goes up must come down, and I returned to a more grounded state where I asked the Ayahuasca to help me realize what career I am destined for. It showed me standing on a mountain at the base of a trail. I have interpreted this in two differnent ways. The first would be that I am to be some sort of treking guide, and the second would be that I am to lead someone or some people along some path to a place I am not yet able to construe. Notwithstanding, I am joyful about this materialization, and eager to see what evolves into.

No comments:

Post a Comment