Friday, August 21, 2009

Ceremony #3

Last nights ceremony was far more gentle than the two I experienced before. Everything was in slow motion and incredibly serene. No nausea overtook me this time so I had much more time to focus on my visions and important life questions I am seeking answers to. As time went on however, I realised this ceremony was not going to be easy street. In the absence of intense physical discomfort was a never ending night of sorrow. At first I could not really figure out where this sadness was coming from, but I knew it was something that had to leave so I surrendered completely to the Ayahuasca and trusted that it knows much more than I do in this divinely orchestrated healing process. After a few hours things started coming to the surface regarding where this energy was coming from. I realised to an extent that I was feeling much of the sadness and pain that I have caused others to feel throughout my life. A few other things became very clear to me that I do not yet feel comfortable divulging to the general public, but I hope as I let go of those issues I will share them all with you. Later on a giant clock apeared and then shattered to show me that time does not exist, that it is infinate, and to not let the idea of time to dictate what you do and do not do in this life. To never think thoughts such as "I am to old to start this, I can not go back to school, its to late to do that...blah blah blah." We have numerous lives, and each life is an opportunity to purify your soul and bring yourself back to oneness with everything. It is never to late to act upon anything that you know deep down will make you a happier, healthier, and better person. We must remember that the world has no seperate parts, that it is one system, and that we are all connected. By hurting any member or part of the world, you are hurting yourself and everyone else. By helping yourself and living truthfully to your true inner self, you are helping all things achieve happyness, and an end to suffering. We are lead to believe that we are lacking in areas of our lives, and we blame ourselves an others for not meeting the expectations we set for ourselves. This my friends is living a lie. We are all born perfect, grow up perfect, and end our lives perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment